KEEPING OUR PATIENTS SAFE FROM COVID-19
As a medical office, we are used to practicing the highest level of infection control and keeping our office exceptionally clean. We have instituted additional COVID-19 protection measures to ensure the safety of our patients, nurses, and office staff. We will be ready to provide the highest level of care when we are allowed to open.
- We have added air purifiers in each treatment room in our waiting room.
- An outdoor waiting room on our front patio has been created.
- We have left extra time between patient appointments to allow more time to clean treatment rooms between patients. This extra time also limits the number of patients in our office at one time.
- Our waiting room and exam chairs have no fabric and are cleaned before new patients use them.
- Our nurses and office staff are wearing masks at all times.
- Patients are required to wear masks when inside our office. We will provide masks for patients who do not have masks.
- Our nurses will adhere to the highest level of infection prevention precautions.
- If a patient is having any type of illness, we will be rescheduling your appointment.
- We will monitor patient and staff temperatures.
- If any of our nurses or staff members are feeling sick, they will not come to the office.
We will have additional measures and guidance that we will provide prior to reopening our office.
If you have any questions, concerns, or special requests, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.