It can be easy to feel self-conscious about your age when wrinkles start becoming more evident. We get wrinkles as we age due to a decrease in volume and elasticity in our skin.
At Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery, we offer a variety of the Restylane family of products including; Restylane®, Restylane® Lyft, Restylane® Defyne, Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Silk. Each of these products are customized to address specific areas of facial aging concerns including, moderate-to-severe facial folds and wrinkles, nasolabial folds, cheek augmentation, thinning lips and lip wrinkles.
Dr. Greg Chernoff and his team of certified Nurse Injectors will discuss which Restylane product is best for you to help you look, Your Natural Best.
WHAT DO THE VARIETY OF RESTYLANE FILLERS TREAT?
- All Restylane products are made with transparent hyaluronic acids, which are sugars naturally found in the skin that help provide hydration, fullness and elasticity. The Restylane products act like your body’s own hyaluronic acid and eventually metabolize naturally.
- Restylane Defyne is FDA-approved for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate-to-severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. This filler was created with XpresHAn Technology™ to improve the appearance of deep nasolabial lines and was designed to help maintain your facial expressions and movement while reducing the signs of aging.*
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies. Restylane Lyft is also FDA-approved for adding volume to the back of the hands.
- Restylane Silk is FDA-approved and is manufactured specially to enhance lips by plumping up thinning lips and smoothing wrinkles around the mouth. Results are natural-looking and with optimal treatment have been shown to last for up to six months.*
- Restylane Refyne is FDA-approved for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the marionette lines and nasolabial folds. This filler was created with XpresHAn Technology™ to soften the appearance of laugh lines and was designed to help maintain your facial expressions and movement while reducing the signs of aging.*
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR RESTYLANE PRODUCTS?
Men and women looking to address the following concerns may be candidates for one or more of the Restylane family of fillers:
- Smooth facial wrinkles and folds
- Augment lips and smooth the lines around them
- Add fullness to the cheeks, midface area, and the back of the hands
Restylane Refyne and Defyne also allows you to maintain your natural expressions. Ask Dr. Chernoff at Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Santa Rosa, CA which Restylane product is best for you.
HOW ARE RESTYLANE PRODUCTS INJECTED?
The injection is accomplished during an office visit. Most patients are administered a topical numbing cream to the injection site so patients experience minimal discomfort during treatment.* A fine needle is used to precisely inject the Restylane product underneath the skin’s surface.
To help minimize bruising, ice is applied and pressure is placed on the injection area following the injection. Slight swelling is normal around the injection area. For lip enhancement, swelling may be more pronounced; however, swelling typically fades within an hour or two following treatment. At Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery, patients receiving any injectable are seen one-week post-injection.*
ARE RESTYLANE PRODUCTS SAFE?
Dr. Chernoff and his staff are committed to ensuring that your injections are safe. Restylane products are FDA-approved and have a long history of safety. Patients can typically return to work and most other normal activities directly following the procedure.*
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
Restylane has conducted a number of clinical studies documenting the effectiveness of their products and patient satisfaction. Results can be discussed during your appointment with Dr. Chernoff or one of his certified Nurse Injectors.
WHAT IS THE ASPIRE GALDERMA REWARDS PROGRAM?
The ASPIRE Galderma Rewards program is for patients who use Galderma aesthetic injectable treatments, such as: Dysport, Sculptra® Aesthetic, and the Restylane® family of injectable gels; including: Restylane®, Restylane® Defyne, Restylane® Lyft, Restylane® Refyne, and Restylane® Silk.
WHY SELECT CHERNOFF COSMETIC SURGERY FOR YOUR INJECTABLES?
At Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Santa Rosa, CA, Dr. Greg Chernoff and his professional certified Nurse Injectors offer a variety of advanced facial and hand injectables. These injectables can improve the visible signs of aging and enhance your facial appearance, neck, and hands.
Dr. Chernoff is a certified injection specialist. He has more than 20 years of experience in training physicians and nurses on the art of meticulous injection techniques.
When you select Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery you can reassured of our expertise and our commitment to you.