If you are not happy with the way your skin looks and feels, you are probably looking for a solution so that you can enjoy a clear and vibrant appearance. Men and women of all ages desire to address common skin conditions and the visible signs of aging. The good news is that there are a variety of non-surgical skin improvement treatments, procedures, and products that can help you address skin conditions.
Technology and research are having an unprecedented impact on the world of cosmetic medicine. The result is the development of powerful skin-improving treatments, procedures, and skin improving treatment combinations. Dr. Greg Chernoff, Medical Director of Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery and his skincare professionals have a proven record of patient satisfaction in helping you achieve your aesthetic goals. You will know that you are in good hands as soon as you walk through the door!
No matter if you have fine lines, wrinkles or sun spots; we will help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Contact Dr. Chernoff with your questions and concerns, and he will get you started on the right path. We want you to feel excited and thrilled when you gaze into the mirror, and the look that you have always wanted could be one visit away.
HOW CAN YOU ACHIEVE HEALTHY VIBRANT SKIN?
Healthy, vibrant and youthful skin begins with prevention. When you want to protect and safeguard your skin, proactively preventing damage is the number one thing that you can do. Your habits, the food that you eat and the care that you give your skin will impact the way that it looks. You will want to focus on healthy food choices, an active lifestyle and using sunblock when your goal is to maintain your youthful appearance. These tips might seem simple at first, but following the right plan will work wonders for your appearance.
Consult with Dr. Greg Chernoff, a cosmetic skincare expert to discuss your specific skin conditions and aesthetic renewal goals. Dr. Chernoff and his team of certified aestheticians will recommend a non-surgical treatment and a package of “Ultimate Combinations” to achieve your goals. Some of the treatments and combination therapies include:
- Laser treatment – If scars, age spots and sun damage are the enemy, laser therapy could be the perfect solution for you. Laser treatments are able to penetrate past the external layers of your skin. By affecting the dermis, these treatments encourage your body to produce more collagen. As a result, your skin tone improves, acne scars disappear, fine lines fade, age spots diminish, sun damage improves, as well as enlarged pores become a thing of the past.*
- Radiofrequency treatment – Uses high-frequency electrical energy, as well as sound waves to make your skin tighter and to make your skin more toned. This is a non-ablative treatment that will work wonders for your fine lines. It encourages collagen building and, as a result, is a great scar therapy. The treatment is designed to affect deeper skin tissues, providing for optimal results.
- Injectables – One of the most powerful nonsurgical cosmetic tools on the market today are a variety of advance injectable products. They are a safe and effective way to treat wrinkles, replace volume loss, enhance your lips, and temporarily restore your youthful facial contour.*
- Newer dermal fillers can produce results that last for up to five years. There are injectable treatments such as Kybella® that are designed to improve the contour of your chin and cause unwanted fat to diminish.*
- Injectables such as, BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, Jeuveau™ or Xeomin® can lead to an unprecedented reduction in dynamic wrinkles. All of these injectables can work on their own or in conjunction with other procedures to temporarily give you a youthful, revitalized appearance.*
- Microneedling – A procedure that stimulates collagen growth. It does this by creating micro injuries in your skin. In response to these micro injuries, your body produces collagen, which not only helps your skin to heal, but also helps to correct certain skin issues. It creates small canals in your skin, which allows your skin to be infused with topical treatments, such as hyaluronic acid or antioxidants.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) – A therapy that stimulates collagen growth with broad-spectrum light. It can be used to break down pigment as well as decrease the appearance of blood vessels. If you are dealing with an uneven skin texture, acne, sun damage, unwanted birthmarks, or wrinkles, this procedure is perfect for you.
- Multi-Wave Light Stimulation (MLS) – This treatment is designed for deep skin repair. It repairs your skin at the cellular level. It is designed to stimulate your cells, encouraging that they repair themselves.*
See results! When used individually or in combination these therapies encourage your body to regenerate collagen and cause pigmentation issues such as sunspots to fade and disappear, as well as, improve the overall quality and health of your skin. Patients visiting Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery will be amazed to see how we can use a combination of treatments to address their skin care needs.
Prior to any treatment or procedure, Dr. Chernoff or one of our trained and certified Health Care Providers determine if you are a candidate, review the risk and benefits, and provide all possible treatment alternatives.
WHY DR. GREG CHERNOFF FOR YOUR NON-SURGICAL ULTIMATE SKINCARE TREATMENTS?
When considering non-surgical skincare treatments, finding the right aesthetic doctor can mean the difference between great results and less than optimal results. Board certification, advanced training and skills, along with years of experience are important factors to consider when selecting your cosmetic physician.
At Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Santa Rosa, CA you can be reassured that Dr. Greg Chernoff has the appropriate surgical certifications, extensive knowledge, experience, surgical skill and aesthetic vision. Dr. Chernoff is a renowned aesthetic surgeon and educator.
Over the last 20-years, Dr. Chernoff has significantly contributed to the advancements in Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine. He was one of the pioneers of both surgical
and non-surgical laser therapy. He has pioneered many new skincare treatments and over the years has been refining the therapies to improve and enhance his patient’s skin. Research is important to him since it allows him to stay on the cutting edge of new therapies and techniques.
You can trust your cosmetic laser and light cosmetic enhancement treatments to Dr. Chernoff, a triple board certified facial and reconstructive plastic surgeon. Dr. Chernoff is certified by The American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The American Board of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Dr. Chernoff is an expert face and body cosmetic enhancement physician who has performed thousands of non-surgical aesthetic procedures for men and women in Santa Rosa, CA and the surrounding communities for over 20 years.*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Contact Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery to see if you are a candidate.