Hair loss is a very common condition and affects most people at some time in their lives. While the majority of hair loss is not associated with systemic or internal disease, it is more likely to result from predetermined genetic factors and the aging process. Many men and women may notice mild thinning of hair starting in their 30s and 40s.
Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery offers multiple options to improve the growth and health of hair including:
- Growth Factor Treatments
- Biotin Infused PRP
- LED Light based therapies
- Bioavailable Supplements.
During your consultation, Dr. Chernoff or one of our Nurses will provide a treatment plan to help you with your hair health and improvement goals.
NUTRAFOL SUPPLEMENTS & TOPICALS
You can take control of hair loss with Nutrafol, a drug-free botanical supplement that targets the root causes of hair loss and thinning with clinically tested Nutraceutical ingredients.
WHAT IS NUTRAFOL HAIR GROWTH SUPPLEMENT?
Nutrafol features 21 of the most active botanical nutraceuticals that have clinical efficacy against inflammation, stress hormones, oxidative damage and
hormonal imbalances like DHT. Not only does Nutrafol provide general nourishment to the hair, but it also provides ingredients that target the follicle and prevent stress or hormonal-induced thinning in the first place.
By multi-targeting the underlying causes of thinning, Nutrafol positively addresses all 4 stages of healthy hair growth.
- Rebalance: Stabilize harmful levels of DHT and stress-damaging hormones.
- Repair: Fight free radicals and inflammation at the root.
- Revitalize: Improve scalp circulation to help revive dormant and/or sluggish hair follicles.
- Regrow: Deliver nutrients critical to the follicle rebuilding process – necessary for improving the hair growth cycle.
Hair Growth Results
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF NUTRAFOL?
Nutrafol is a drug-free product formulated by a physician and made in the US with all natural ingredients and no artificial additives. Nutrafol is formulated for men and women who are experience hair loss and thinning. The benefits of Nutrafol are:
- A trusted and effective hair health solution.
- Based on the latest hair research findings
- Clinically-tested and patented ingredients
- Multi-targets leading causes of poor hair
- Trusted by over 700 physicians and counting
- Safe, healthy & effective
- Gender-specific formulation
- Improves overall wellness
Dr. Greg Chernoff will advise you if Nutrafol will help you with your hair restoration goals or if a more advanced transplantation procedure is needed. Learn more about the specialized hair loss services Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery offers for men and female hair loss
By combining stress adaptogens with antioxidant ingredients, Nutrafol is able to achieve optimal hair growth. In a six-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 80 percent of women who took the supplement for six months reported an increase in hair growth and 73 percent saw more volume.*
In addition to Nutrafol, Chernoff Cosmetic Surgeons offers multiple options and combination treatments for women and men experiencing hair thinning. During your consultation, we will explain how treatments using specialized serums and light-based therapies work together with Nutrafol to provide outstanding hair growth and hair health results.*
Prior to any treatment or procedure, Dr. Chernoff or one of our trained and certified Health Care Providers determine if you are a candidate, review the risk and benefits, and provide all possible treatment alternatives.
MEDICAL GRADE LIGHT BASED THERAPIES
Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery offers specialized multi-wave LED light based therapies and Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) to improve circulation, reduce inflammation, and enhance improvement results for hair health. Both women and men have experienced improvement in hair thickness and health combining light based therapies with both growth factor and Nutrafol.
How does LED or LLLT help with hair growth?
- Laser light can revitalize thinning hair follicles and extend anagen growth cycles by stimulating blood flow and key hair growth factors.
- The light energy also leads to increased production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This in turn releases nitric oxide and energy in hair follicles; improves nutrient and oxygen delivery; and stimulates metabolic processes for hair growth.
- Additionally, this process counters the adverse effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT interferes with the hair’s growth cycle, shrinking and shortening the hair making it easier for it to fall out and more difficult for it to grow back.
WHY DR. GREG CHERNOFF FOR YOUR SPECIALIZED NON-SURGICAL SERVICES?
When considering non-surgical specialized services, finding the right aesthetic doctor can mean the difference between great results and less than optimal results. Board certification, advanced training and skills, along with years of experience are important factors to consider when selecting your non-surgical cosmetic physician.
At Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Santa Rosa, CA you can be reassured that Dr. Greg Chernoff has the appropriate surgical certifications, extensive knowledge, experience, surgical skill and aesthetic vision. Dr. Chernoff is a renowned aesthetic surgeon and educator.
Over the last 20-years, Dr. Chernoff has significantly contributed to the advancements in Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine. He was one of the pioneers of both surgical and non-surgical laser therapy. He has pioneered many new skincare treatments and over the years has been refining the therapies to improve and enhance his patient’s skin. Research is important to him since it allows him to stay on the cutting edge of new therapies and techniques.
You can trust your specialized non-surgical procedures to Dr. Chernoff, a triple board certified facial and reconstructive plastic surgeon. Dr. Chernoff is certified by The American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The American Board of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Dr. Chernoff is an expert face and body cosmetic enhancement physician who has performed thousands of non-surgical aesthetic procedures for men and women in Santa Rosa, CA and the surrounding communities for over 20 years.