The body undergoes many major changes before, during, and after childbirth. If you are looking to “get your body back,” or simply hasten the process of improving your body shape, a Mommy Makeover from Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery might be the right procedure for you.
A “Mommy Makeover” is a customized treatment that can help you reclaim the body you had before childbirth.*
As comprehensive as it is, the mommy makeover can do a lot to help restore the shape and appearance of the patient’s body.
Ask Dr. Greg Chernoff, board-certified plastic surgeon at Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Santa Rosa, CA, which procedures are recommended to accomplish your goals for with a Mommy Makeover.
What is a Mommy Makeover
This procedure is a term used to describe a common combination of different surgical procedures in one operation. Most frequently, these combination Mommy Makeover surgeries include:
- Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Under the Chin or Submental Fat Reduction
Other non-surgical procedures which can be included in your Mommy Makeover include:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Melasma Treatment (pregnancy mask)
- Hormonal Acne Improvement
- Treatment for Stretch Marks
Additional procedures can also be considered, including non-surgical facial renewal procedures. Contact us to set up a consultation to learn more.
Who Can Benefit From a Mommy Makeover?
As the name suggests, this treatment is most ideal for mothers who are looking to improve the aftereffects of childbirth on their figure once they are done having children. However, it is also good for women looking to augment their figure. One of the greatest benefits of the mommy makeover is that it has a much shorter recovery time than if you had opted for each treatment individually.*
What to Expect from you Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover is, essentially, a range of different procedures that are often performed separately combined into a single operation. Here, we’re going to explain the common procedures and what to expect from them.
- Breast Augmentation – This procedure involves making incisions in the breasts and inserting implants that can help increase the volume and shapeliness.
- Breast Lift – With a breast lift, excess skin is removed from the breast. The surrounding tissue is tightened and closed, helping to reshape the breasts.
- Tummy Tuck –Similar to a breast lift, excess skin is removed from the tummy and surrounding tissue tightened and joined together to create a flatter stomach.
- Liposuction – This procedure involves making an incision and using specialized cannulas to remove excess fat deposits from the desired parts of the body.
- Brazilian Butt Lift – This surgery transfers fat from one part of your body using liposuction, and a portion of this fat is then injected into the buttocks.
- Submental Fat Reduction – This procedure removes unwanted fat under the chin and neck.
- Stretch Mark Improvement – Dr. Chernoff uses a multi-modality approach for reducing stretchmarks. He will combine Fractionated CO2 Laser, Microneedle RF, and other light based therapies with Growth Factor and topical treatments.
- Laser Skin Improvement – This improves unwanted pigments, melasma, acne, and other skin imperfections.
- CoolSculpting® – improves areas of stubborn fat on the body or under the chin without surgery.
If you want to know how a Mommy Makeover can help improve your appearance after childbirth, then a consultation with Dr. Chernoff can make you much more informed. At the consultation we can discuss your options, which procedures you want, and how each of them can improve your image.
What Results Can You Expect?
The results of a mommy makeover will vary largely depending on which procedures you desire most. Dr. Chernoff will discuss this with you during your consultation.
As the name suggests, this treatment is most regularly recommended for mothers who are looking to rejuvenate their figure after childbirth. However, it’s available to women looking to augment their figure. One of the greatest benefits of the mommy makeover is that it has a much shorter recovery time than if you had opted for each treatment individually.
After Surgery Care
Following your Mommy Makeover, Dr. Chernoff and our dedicated team of recovery and after care nurses will provide you with specific instructions regarding the best way to care for yourself following your surgical and non-surgical procedures to promote healing while reducing discomfort.
Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery patients who travel to our Santa Rosa office for their MOMMY MAKEOVER can choose to stay in our Guest House after their procedure. Our staff will advise you with the details.
Why Dr. Greg Chernoff for your Body Augmentation, Shaping & Contouring Surgery?
When considering cosmetic surgery, finding the right surgeon can mean the difference between great results and less than optimal results. Board certification, advanced training and skills, along with years of experience are important factors to consider when selecting your body augmentation, shaping and contouring cosmetic surgeon. You only have one body and you want to be sure to select the “best” plastic surgeon for your procedure.
At Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Santa Rosa, CA you can be reassured that he has the appropriate surgical certifications, extensive knowledge, experience, surgical skill and aesthetic vision. Dr. Chernoff is a renowned aesthetic surgeon and educator.
You can trust your Mommy Makeover to Dr. Chernoff, a triple board certified facial and reconstructive plastic surgeon. Dr. Chernoff is certified by The American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The American Board of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Dr. Chernoff has performed hundreds of face and body cosmetic surgeries and procedures for men and women in Santa Rosa, CA and the surrounding communities for over 20 years.*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Contact Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery to see if you are a candidate.