When considering cosmetic surgery, finding the right surgeon can mean the difference between great results and less than optimal results. Board certification, advanced training and skills, along with years of experience are important factors to consider when selecting your facial cosmetic surgeon. You only have one face and you want to be sure to select the “best” plastic surgeon for your procedure.
You can trust your facial enhancement and renewal procedure to Dr. Greg Chernoff, a triple board certified facial and reconstructive plastic surgeon He is certified by The American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The American Board of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
At Dr. Chernoff’s Facial Center of Excellence, you can be reassured that he has the appropriate surgical certifications, extensive knowledge, experience, surgical skill and aesthetic vision. Dr. Chernoff is a renowned aesthetic surgeon and educator.
Dr. Chernoff has performed hundreds of cosmetic surgeries and procedures for men and women in Santa Rosa, CA and the surrounding communities for over 20 years.
FACIAL SURGERIES OFFERED AT CHERNOFF COSMETIC SURGERY*
- Eyelid Laser Lift – An eyelid lift corrects sagging and excess skin. Dr. Chernoff employs a propitiatory laser technique for lower and upper eyelid lifts that reduces healing time and provides exceptional results.*
- Eyebrow Lift – Dr. Chernoff is a recognized thought leader for his endoscopic eyebrow lift technique. Typically, this minimally invasive option works well for patients with moderate-to-severe eyebrow droop.
- Eyebags & Malar Festoon – Malar Festoons are folds that appear as mounds on the tops of the cheeks. Unlike bags in the lower eyelids, festoons are not protruding orbital fat. Treating festoon requires specialized expertise and a unique technique. Dr. Greg Chernoff has successfully improved eye bags and malar festoons for many patients.
- Facelift (Deep Plane) – A Deep plane facelift (rhytidectomy) is a cosmetic procedure designed to improve the visible signs of facial aging. These signs are seen on the face and jowls in the form of wrinkling and sagging skin.
- Facelift (Mini) – is less invasive than traditional facelifts. Mini-Facelifts are administered to facial enhancement patients interested in achieving subtle improvements in the structure of the face and appearance of the skin.
- Facial Implants – Cheek and chin implants are used to reconstruct and augment an individual’s facial contours. Implants are typically used to augment or strengthen the chin and jaw and to sculpt the cheekbones.
- Facial Rejuvenation Total – For over 2 decades, Dr. Greg Chernoff has refined and perfected the science and art of total facial rejuvenation. He combines advanced surgical techniques, minimally invasive procedures, along with non-surgical approaches in order to enhance your overall facial appearance.*
- Fat Transfer – This procedure uses excess fat found in the patient’s hips, thighs, abdomen, or buttocks to treat facial folds and wrinkles and provides additional volume orccontour to the face or lips. The fat is harvested using Ultrasound Assisted Tumescent Liposuction.
- Neck Lift – Sculpt your neck with surgical contouring or liposculpting procedures to slim and reshape the neck area. For some patients, Dr. Chernoff’s Neck Lift will also help to remove excess or hanging skin.
- Neck Contouring (Ellevate™) – This innovative neck contouring procedure uses a suture suspension system to refine, restore and smooth contours while supporting the underlying neck tissue.
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery) – Otoplasty is the procedure to modify the appearance of the external ear, especially the protruding ear. This procedure improves the shape, position and proportion of the ears.
- Gauging & Earlobe Repair – Earlobe surgical reconstruction is done to put the edges put back together with stitches. The precise suturing makes the length of the earlobe shorter thereby, creating a normal-looking earlobe.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery) – A nose job realigns the nose so that it addresses concerns of size and shape. A rhinoplasty is a complex procedure that requires surgical expertise to sculpt nasal bones, remove or reshape nasal cartilage and to create overall facial harmony and balance.
- Surgical Laser Resurfacing CO2 – CO2 is a type of an ablative laser. The CO2 laser works by removing deeper layers of the damaged skin while stimulating the regeneration of the healthy layer underneath.*